We, The ServicePro, a partner of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), are happy to announce that we join the celebration of the National Pest Management Month which is an annual celebration of pest control professionals that has been recognized for more than 30 years.
April, The National Pest Management Month is intended to increase awareness of the pest control industry and the services it provides as a part of the public health as well as acknowledge the effort of the professionals operating in the industry.
For more than 20 years, our team at The ServicePro has been working on improving the products and services we provide to our clients in order to improve their performance and fulfill their needs and expectations. We understand the importance of being efficient while working on the field, we value the significance of fast delivery and response and most importantly, getting the job done.
Since this annual celebration takes place in the spring, we would like to share some tips for the homeowners as well as the pest control industry professionals to ease their efforts while managing the challenging upcoming period when the pests are coming out from their winter hiding.
Some common household pests include Carpenter Ants, Pavement and other Small Ants, Termites, Centipedes, Millipedes, Rats and Mice, Spiders and several Biting Insects.
Here are some simple tips that you can implement in order to protect the home from pest invaders during this spring and prevent damages that can cost thousands of dollars:
- Repair broken tiles since they create moisture that attracts termites.
- Remove dead leaves, those are perfect homes for many bugs and insects.
- Seal any crack on the outside of the home, windows, doors, utilities and pipes.
- Make sure that the air conditioning units are away from the foundation of your home since they provide moist and are a great place for nesting.
- Remove all cardboard boxes that are filled with papers and old photos, don’t let your memories become food for bugs and termites.
- Clean the kitchen and don’t allow the leftovers become a new home for pests.
- Get rid of clutter since those are great spaces for pests to hide.
- Trim the tree branches or bushes that are close to the home, those can serve as “highways” for the bugs to enter.
- Avoid leaving pet food out for a longer period
- Make sure that you store the garbage in sealed bags and dispose of it regularly.
For more information, we would like to invite you to visit our website and blog
where we share tips and experiences regarding the pest control management industry.
We are constantly working on improving our products and services we offer to our clients in order to improve their performance in the field and make sure we provide the best value for their businesses.